Warren G. Hahn, P.E.
CEO, Hahn Engineering, Inc.
B.S. Electrical & Mechanical Engineering / 1960 - US Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD
- Professional Engineer - Florida 1972, Georgia 1999, North Carolina 1998 & Wisconsin 1966
- Florida Engineering Society (FES)
- National Society Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- Institute Electrical & Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Illumination Engineering Society (IES)
- Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI)
- Association Energy Engineers (AEE)
- American Society Consulting Engineers (ASCE)
- Southern Building Code Congress International (SBCCI)
- American Society Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
Warren G. Hahn, P.E., has over 44 years experience in the engineering field.
Projects inlcude various size and types of mechanical/electrical design; engineerinf for office, hospital,
educational buildings, industrial plants, mercantile and government - new, renovated and upgraded buildings.
Warren has completed engineering and design on all types and sizes of mechanical, building power and electrical
systems. Authored several articles and is a national lecture on mechanical systems and controls. Engineered and
designed hundreds of fire alarm and DDC/EMS systems. Mr. Hahn has designed the control system for chilled water
plants of 1,000+ tons and designed the ice storage systems for West Coast Florida School Systems. He designed the
control system and mechanical modifications for industrial steam systems for paper production plants and for high
temperature hot water distribution systems. Electrical has designed 4,500 kw manufacturing plants, 3,000 kw offices
and 2,500 kw standby generator systems.
Warren also heads the Forensic Engineering Division at Hahn Engineering.
View full resume